Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh, the Buckle Memories...

So, I just have to give a shout out to the wonderful Lindsay, who was my very first customer on Etsy!!!  Thank God for old friends!  We had a lovely chat this evening, while I was simultaneously cutting fabric and sewing flowers and looking up Lindsay's muses on the Internet.  Fun fun!  So, I've added a few of my creations to Etsy (go see: deshadiane.etsy.com), and I've begun to think about adding some things other than fabric flowers!  Hooray for diversifying!

Talking with Linds made me realize that I've never put a link on here to one of the greatest stores in the world (and my old stompin' grounds), The Buckle!  She was giving me the insider scoop on some of the GREAT stuff they'll have out this season, and I am super-excited for lots of blazers!!!  They of course have great stuff now, like this *inspiring* piece:

Funny because I have been making some necklaces quite like this one lately.  I guess you can take the girl out of The Buckle, but you can't take The Buckle out of the girl!

Anyway, stay tuned for some giveaways of some of my creations, and as usual, leave me your comments (I know you're reading this, people, I have a view tracker!)  So either you're reading, and you're finding it completely lifeless and uninspiring- OR you're afraid to look like a stalker, and therefore you're leaving no comments behind.  Or maybe you're like my mom and can't figure out how to leave a comment.  I'll tell myself the latter for now- because you know, it gets me through the night.

By the way, I found this tutorial on How About Orange, and it is simple and wonderful: Gift bags made from envelopes.  I already made one today, and I will be making more!

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.