I'm hoping that title caught your eye, because let me tell you, I just made the discovery of a crafter's lifetime (many before me have made this same discovery- I am just slow, as most of you can attest to). I just spent the last hour burning polyester into flowers! I also wadded up some old t-shirt shreds and came out with roses! Lucky day.
But for now, my friends are forcing me to socialize with human beings instead of fabric. So Christine and Scott are coming over to play some Continental! I better start warming up my brain... and cleaning out my wine glass:) Here are some photos of tonight's discoveries, which you can expect to appear on my etsy shop shortly. TGIF!
- ► 2011 (20)
- Peacocks and Bunnies
- Baby, You're a Rich Man...
- I should have paid attention in photography class....
- Polyester and fire, a perfect combination!
- Oh, the Buckle Memories...
- I'm on Etsy! Buy my stuff!
- 15 Minute Do-It-Yourself Fabric Flowers
- So, what ever happened to my little clunker on Sun...
- Oh, the finance updates just keep-a-comin'
- Your friendly financial services update: another p...
- Trolley Cards. Wow!!!
- A Montage to La Casa de Coil
- ▼ July (13)