Friday, July 23, 2010

Polyester and fire, a perfect combination!

I'm hoping that title caught your eye, because let me tell you, I just made the discovery of a crafter's lifetime (many before me have made this same discovery- I am just slow, as most of you can attest to).  I just spent the last hour burning polyester into flowers!  I also wadded up some old t-shirt shreds and came out with roses!  Lucky day. 

But for now, my friends are forcing me to socialize with human beings instead of fabric.  So Christine and Scott are coming over to play some Continental!  I better start warming up my brain... and cleaning out my wine glass:)  Here are some photos of tonight's discoveries, which you can expect to appear on my etsy shop shortly.  TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. Love the flowers, Desha. Just found about your blog. Will freguent and COMMENT often! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.