Sunday, October 24, 2010

Make It Yours

I am just so delighted over a new blog find: Making It Lovely.  I happened upon it after a recent saunter through Apartment Therapy, initiated because Raph has his sights set on a new home and the odds seem in his favor this time around.  (I know, I know, it isn't technically my house, but we all know I love a good project!  Not to mention something to obsess over.)  So, in the spirit of obsession, pictures anyone?

Street view!  Ain't it cute?

For fear of jinxing anything, I won't post anymore.  This is, after all, someone else's home.  It is older and needs a little love in the cosmetic department, but just look at all that green grass!  :::sigh:::

In any case, helping with the house-hunting has had me daydreaming again about decor and design, and all the nifty things people can do with very little money and a limited floor plan.  Making it Lovely follows Nicole and her quest to transform a small 1920s bungalow into a perfectly-designed paradise!  A reminder, my friends, that your home doesn't have to look like a model when you buy it.  Plus, the more beat-up it is, the more excuse you have to make it your own.

Speaking of making it your own, I am in love with this tiny place too!

Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.