Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brain Overload

Oh, so many millions of things on the brain!  A glass of wine and a seat at the laptop...

1. Another sale for the store, desha.  And some new hearts!  Yay!  I have lots of new goodies to add, but no photos yet to upload.  AND this whole time-change ordeal is going to cut into my natural light... so I may need to study up on the use of artificial lighting for photography.  Right.  In all my spare time.
2. A project for bridesmaids... learning to do post earrings.  Will keep you posted on that one (no pun intended!!!).
3. The home-buying process.  Oh, the emotions run so high!  I think every person involved should go out for cocktails when it's all over.  A big party to say, "I hated you about two days ago, but now I love you because I have ___________ (insert "a new home!" "or "commission!" here).
4. On that note, still having daydreams about interior design... 

Image from Kemble Interiors
Celerie Kemble is my new favorite (obsessed with above bedroom), again thanks to my clients who introduced me to Global Guide.  It is really a publication that lists homes for sale nationally, ranging from $500,000 euros to millions and millions of dollars.  But each edition features different business people who impact the real estate industry in one way or another.  This month Celerie was in it, and I find her inspiring, as I did Tory Burch.  Of course, I am blond these days, so perhaps that is what I love most about them!
5. Nicole, is your wedding really this weekend?  Are we old now?  Currently trying to finagle some way to make it to the ceremonial rehearsal in Tampa at 6 and simultaneously allow Raph (the mechanic boyfriend) time to shower after fixing jets all day long.  Hmmm... will be tricky...  Maybe someday there will be showers in cars.  That wouldn't be more distracting than texting.

As you can see, I have a few things flowing flowing through the brain at the moment, not to mention that my condo is in need of some serious TLC.  I think now would be a good time to start on that (will be playing music loudly for motivation).  But before I do, I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't share with you my latest jewelry inspiration:  Malene Birger.  She sells things in Danish krones.  At first I thought it all was outrageously overpriced, but then I figured out that a krone is about .19 US dollars.  Check out the "Queen of Fashion in Copenhagen," as MTV has dubbed her.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.