Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Break Blog

Ahh, blogging on the lunch break... I have been a crazy lady lately (what's new?), running around like a headless chicken. Hence, I blog at lunch from my NEW smart phone! (you may applaud now, welcoming me to the 21st century.) I am eager to provide you with lots of links to some fabulous blogs and posts that I've run across lately,but that will have to wait until I'm nice and cozy and at my own computer. In the meantime, I am working on the SPRING LINE!!! That's right folks, get excited (come on, for me?)!

In addition to the usual jewelry and flowers, I am adding a couple other things, like bags and home decor. 

I'm not nearly done, but I've finished a couple small projects and am storing tons more in the noggin.  Here's a peak (excuse the poor photography, these were also taken on the new phone):







AND, in addition to the new line, I am scheduling the long-awaited design party for two or three weeks from now!  VERY excited about this- more details to come.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the party! Loving the new additions also. So crisp and classy, yet super fun! I wanna see more!
    -Juan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.