Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crafters, Tutorials and Blogs, Oh My!


Over the past month or so, I have been inundated with spectacular ideas- so much so that I can barely keep track of my "things to make" list.  It just keeps... growing.  First, The Purl Bee almost gave me heart failure with this doozie: The Purl Bee's best of 2010.  I especially (passionately) love the pixie dust blanket and Hawaiian pillows.
Image taken from The Purl Bee



Image taken from The Purl Bee

And then of course Alisa Burke blew my mind with her creative way to transform holiday decor.

alisaburke
Image taken from Alisa Burke
Her creativity is painfully mind-blowing.  She is a brilliant artist who makes lots of nifty creations and then shares them with her admiring readers!

And of course, as usual, EmersonMade is at it again, giving things away and astounding us with their fabulous flowers, bags, belts, clothes and oh-so-much more.  In fact, Young Sophisticates is hosting an EM giveaway!!!  Hurry, go sign up!  Just buy me something if you win;)  (Kidding.  Mostly.)

Image taken from EmersonMade
Image taken from EmersonMade

Image taken from EmersonMade
That's all for now, folks!  Happy crafting and shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.