Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eat, Drink and Design!




Hear ye, hear ye!  The long-awaited (if only by me) design party shall commence on Friday January 28th at 6pm.  Where, you ask?  At mi casa/ studio in sunny Naples, FL!  If you are in or near Naples that day, swing on by!  It will be loads of fun!

We will be designing two necklaces inspired by a couple that I found on the Periwinkle Shop blog.  One is very dainty with a pearl cluster, the other is a little funkier with multiple chain strands.  The goal is just to eat, drink and design!  Hey- that's a good tag line: "Eat, Drink and Design!"

Yes yes folks, should be a good ol' time.  I spend most of my "design time" alone with Bravo on the TV.  I figure it might be best to surround myself with lots of beautiful, talented ladies instead. 

On another note, I am in the process of converting the second "catch-all" bedroom into a studio.  It has already been my studio- along with every other room in the condo, but I got a sewing machine for Christmas!!!!  Which calls for a little upgrade...  I need a table despite how much I adore sitting on the floor and spreading fabric, thread, yarn, needles, beads, chains, headpins, eyepins, jump rings, crimpers, plyers and more allllllll over the carpet.  I've been using my dining room table, but lemme tell ya, every time I have people over, it's a scramble to get everything stashed in the studio.  Any table suggestions? 

This little space inspires me...

Image taken from greenscrafts.blogspot.com

Pictures of my space coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.