Monday, February 21, 2011

La la la, I'm getting hitched!

I've been daydreaming a bit (a LOT) lately about our big day.  Actually, I guess it has graduated from daydreaming to actual planning, considering it will probably be about a year away...

I made this treasury on Etsy to see what my color scheme looks like... and, I must say, I LIKE it! Mom and Dad have teal stairways and patios all around the outside of the house, so I thought incorporating that color would make sense...

Here's the treasury, Just a little something, a little something blue.

And here are some of my faves out of it (all pics are from Etsy, click the link above for more info on the sellers):

Liz Birdcage Half Veil with Swarovski Crystals




Hair pin and brooch (2 in 1)Champagne/pale beige,Tiffany blue,Navy, Ivory lace Flower Rose, rhinestone
Custom Shabby Chic Rosette GARTER SET (with toss garter) in Aqua Mint and Ivory Winter White with Vintage Jewel Accent - Gift for the Future Bride in Your Life 6-8 week delivery
Stylized Deep Tiffany Blue Love Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.