Monday, January 30, 2012

Banner

I'm embarrassed to admit... I just downloaded Picasa and had oodles of fun using it to help make my new banner! (Above) What do you think?

See that awesome paper wreath? Yep, made it out of old book pages! Living with Lindsay has a super cool tutorial, although I made mine a bit differently than she did. Mine is gigantic and it kind of took me forever, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

I think I'll offer a smaller version at the design parties. Cost: $10. That's a steal of a deal, folks! More to follow in the design party. section.

In the meantime, here's another picture I edited with Picasa (the Manly Mechanic said it was too "dark" for my banner. Pshh!):

This necklace will be available at the design party!

2 comments:

  1. You = awesome. True Story. ~Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You also equal awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.