Thursday, January 26, 2012

Design Party Options: January 2012

I'm doing this a little backwards, but I'm posting a couple design party options for my eager students! The original idea was to post my informational flyer first, but it is still in the works! SO, for my seasoned vets who know how it all works, here are a couple items I'll be offering to teach this winter and spring. Remember I will have various color options!

Ask about discounts for more than ten participants, as well as discounts for bringing old jewelry and beads of your own! You can also send me images of your own ideas and I'll do my best to accommodate: deshadiane@gmail.com

Note: these items are made with specific types of materials. If you request the use of cheaper or more expensive metals and beads, I can accommodate and will give you a quote accordingly.

Crystal Necklace, Silver Plated Stardust Beads, Sterling Silver Chain and Crimps, Party Price: $35





Beaded Bracelet, Silver-Toned Findings, Swarovski Crystals and Various Beads, Party Price: $20




I'll be posting the flyer soon, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.