Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gator Love

Gator Love


Wallis orange top
£20 - wallis.co.uk

Party pants
£85 - coast-stores.com

Seychelles wedge sandals
$70 - dsw.com

Chanel quilted handbag
£3,725 - matchesfashion.com

Resin jewelry
$28 - macys.com

Sterling silver earrings
£25 - farfetch.com



I was feeling inspired by the ol' alma mater today... orange and blue are always great together! But really, how incredible is that white blazer? It's by Dorothy Perkins: SS12 Smart White Blazer. Yes, please! And how awesome is it that the blue trousers are called "party pants?"

When I started to create this collection, I was actually looking for some green ideas for my St. Patty's day trip to Charleston, SC. Obviously, no such luck. Maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE it:)

followers.